Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome!

Hi, everyone!  Since about the middle of 2010, I have really wanted to participate in Project 365, but I wanted a concrete date to use. So, one of my goals for 2011 is to make sure I document a year of my life in photos.  Those photos will be published here.  While I may not actually publish them daily, I will make sure to take photos daily. :)

Here’s the concept:

"Project 365 is the act of taking or using a picture every day for a year, forcing an individual to slow down and take a different look at the world around them."
Basic Rules/Tips:
1. Bring Your Camera Everywhere
2. Try to capture the day’s events in a single photo.
3. Tell a Story
4. Don’t Stop, No Matter What!

Start date: January 1, 2011

End date: December 31, 2011

So, I hope you enjoy my journey! :)

No comments: